Sex dating in llandeilo carmarthenshire contact numbers for horny people botswana
Every time they omitted to comply with the injunction, the party at fault was to forfeit 3s 4d to be used for the repair of the church.
The official keeping of parish registers in England and Wales starts with Cromwell's order.
After the Restoration most registers were kept in Latin and this continued until the end of the century when the use of English becomes more common.
Welsh was used occasionally in the registers, most frequently in the mid-eighteenth century, but entries in Welsh occur only in a few parishes and for very short periods.
the death of Issabelle Godynogh on 23 April, 1413 is recorded in the Caernarfon Book of Hours (N. The Injunction of 1538 relating to the keeping of parish registers was repeated by Edward VI in 1547 with the variation that the fine of 3s 4d was to be used for the poor of the parish.
4 A similar order was issued by Elizabeth in 1559, the 3s 4d fine was by this order, however, directed to be divided equally between the poor and the repair of the church .
12 There are no transcripts before 1662 in the Welsh dioceses and for a large number of parishes the transcripts do not start until much later and even then they are often incomplete.
13 There are no transcripts for practically the whole of the eighteenth century for the parishes in the archdeaconry of Cardigan and in the archdeaconry of St. There are very few transcripts for parishes in the diocese of Llandaff before 1723.
English was the official language of the law courts during the period 1651-60 15 also and English is commonly used in the parish registers especially after the 1653 Act 16 relating to parish registers.The language of the registers varies between Latin and English from parish to parish and within individual registers from period to period until about 1731.An Act of Parliament passed in that year declared that proceedings in courts of justice should be in the English language from 25 March 1733.5 In 1598 Elizabeth confirmed a constitution issued (1597) by the convocation of the province of Canterbury which directed the more careful keeping of parish registers. It was also ordered that a transcript of the entries was to be sent to the diocesan registry within a month of Easter every year.6 The parishes were ordered to buy parchment registers and the old registers, which had usually been of paper, were to be copied into the new parchment registers, especially from the first year of Elizabeth's reign .................... Similar instructions were included in the canons of 1603, confirmed by James I in 1604, but the transcripts were henceforth to be sent to the registry within a month of 25 March. Cox estimated that there were 877 registers with entries from 15 extant in 1910.